MYSELF
ryl
20 going 21
entering auntie-hood in another 9 or 10 years

TAG

LINKS
ANgIe
ALfreD
Arif
Bertie
CaNdY
Cat
celesbian
cI-mOn
cHeRyL
Daryl
haMburgEr
I n U
JAsLiN
Jerlene
JUn yOu
KeE jiA min
Keli
Kexin
MaZzY
Mei tIng
Melly
Mr Bear
m0m0
Pei Shan
ROC
WAn tEnG
XiaO we|
YAn n|
Yi jUn|
YonG LeE


CREDITS
Designer: LGM
Codings: Manikka
Images: 1 2 3 4
Brushes: 1 2
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Was in early by 8am this morning.
Thought boss would be in early since she say she’s getting breakfast for us.
But look.. it’s going to be 9am..
N she’ not here..

Super hungry now..
Can’t concentrate on my work.. bad =\

Went to pay my sch fees last sat wif mabel & wu..
Ehh mabel darling thanks for sending me there & home… =D

Sunday was a meaningful day.
I went to this walk by united nation world food program – walk the world.
Helping to raise funds for children who are not so fortunate lyk us..
So we’re actually helping them to get a meal a day.. (only if they go to school)
That helps to encourage parents to send their kids to sch.
$50 would be sufficent to sponsor their meal for a yr.
Wow!

Shall post pic once I upload it.. =)

Early in the morning, I have the song way back into love to pei me on my way 2 work.

Met bestieZ yst.
N I meeting sesame this fri for claire’s bdae.

O I read love’s blog. Help me say hello to yr cutie =P
N twin’s blog.. hey u’re going to the beach without me?
How can?
Bring me along too!
Mayb we shld hav love to go as wel.. she can bring her cutie!
Though im scare =\
Teach me how to cycle can!

Back 2 work…
Lalalala.. it’s wed already
N omg twin, tml u wil b on leave already!

Looking 4ward 2 july..
Know why?
Stay tune! Wahahaha



all i wanna do is find a way back into love 9:01:00 AM