MYSELF
ryl
20 going 21
entering auntie-hood in another 9 or 10 years

TAG

LINKS
ANgIe
ALfreD
Arif
Bertie
CaNdY
Cat
celesbian
cI-mOn
cHeRyL
Daryl
haMburgEr
I n U
JAsLiN
Jerlene
JUn yOu
KeE jiA min
Keli
Kexin
MaZzY
Mei tIng
Melly
Mr Bear
m0m0
Pei Shan
ROC
WAn tEnG
XiaO we|
YAn n|
Yi jUn|
YonG LeE


CREDITS
Designer: LGM
Codings: Manikka
Images: 1 2 3 4
Brushes: 1 2
Thursday, May 29, 2008
I’ve work to do…
But just let me blog first can…
It has been a while since I blog….

It’s abt half a yr now.. (don ask me wat it is, if u noe it, u noe it.. if u don, then tt’s too bad for u)
Life still goes on
Just differently
If you ask did I regret, I wouldn’t be able to give any answer….
I don’t know.. never really think of it..
After all, things already happened.. u cant turn the clock back, can u?
unless u hav a doraemon. Haa!

Anyway I’ve been seeing ppl in uniform @ somerset mrt station..
I guess its for the pub course…
Remind me of the good old times…
N ppl from gals sch reali maintain their standard well…
Wow! Impresss.. cos more & more schools r getting slacker due to welfare…
I miss those camp times…
miss
-late de-brief hours…
-crapping with mates…
-how the gals refuse / not able to wake up in the morning for PT….
-late shower times.. where the lights will just goes off anytime(it’s sensor!)
-smelly us crowding together
-all of YOU…

Indeed it brought back lots of memories…
U noe.. don just think of all the bad things a person has done to you..
Try to think of the good ones they hav done for u…
I learn this from cher’s friend, no matter how bad he/she is, at least he/she truly loves you when u guys r together.
I guess that is impt than anything else…
Y rem wat happens aft tt & make yr life miserable?
Er huh er huh…

Im looking forward to a brand new life
Starting from 30 june.
Scare!!!

Mabel darling, thanks for all the help & concern.
Well to all my peeps, I noe im not alone cos you ppl will b there.
But sometimes I cant help it la.. heeee
Boo.. enuff of slacking.. otherwise I will work till I cry later…. =P

PS: im feeling much better. *phew* =)



all i wanna do is find a way back into love 9:15:00 AM