MYSELF
ryl
20 going 21
entering auntie-hood in another 9 or 10 years

TAG

LINKS
ANgIe
ALfreD
Arif
Bertie
CaNdY
Cat
celesbian
cI-mOn
cHeRyL
Daryl
haMburgEr
I n U
JAsLiN
Jerlene
JUn yOu
KeE jiA min
Keli
Kexin
MaZzY
Mei tIng
Melly
Mr Bear
m0m0
Pei Shan
ROC
WAn tEnG
XiaO we|
YAn n|
Yi jUn|
YonG LeE


CREDITS
Designer: LGM
Codings: Manikka
Images: 1 2 3 4
Brushes: 1 2
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Yst was the offical last day for Mr Yap & I gonna miss him.
I wanna thanks him for the great help got these 2 months!
Wanted to write a nice nice card for him, but the card would not be able to reach on time.
Wanted to email, but that stupid OOS caught me so off guard that I was busy settling stuff.
Wanted to sms, but his number is in the office.

I appreciate for all the effort he put in to ensure a smooth operation for my work.
No matter how rough I was, he still talk to me nicely. (=
Cause I would say I slap you, ba you, sai you & everything!

I know he gonna miss all these ranting from me when he moved on to another job.
(=
Mr Yap, you're a nice guy!
Please take care!


Today is my party~
Not really party.
But hope everything would turn out fine.

Thanks to my 2 best friends!
heee
n mr ian for your xia suay cake hor!
=P

i wish u'll be here.
i appreciate tt u make efforts to come but cant make it.
what others say doesn't affect me, cause only you matters to me.
(=
muackz



all i wanna do is find a way back into love 11:02:00 AM