Sunday, October 22, 2006
By right, I don't want to blog until I get my lappy re-format... I need to upload pics from my hp to my lappy... which is kind of ma fan to back them up when I already back up everything in Mr Bear hard disk...But by left, Im here to blog!
I saw what cher wrote in her blog...
After reading her blog, I realised sometimes I'm caught in the stituation which she is in..
At times, I felt friendless...
When I'm lonely, I can't find any friend to keep me accompany...
This is quite sad ar...
Especially after one is attached...
You spend so much time with your bf...
One day, when your bf have something to attend to, you feel that you're alone in this world
with no one to turn to.
I'm not blaming friends who never keep me accompany..
This is just a random thought
Like for cheryl's case, i cant keep her accompany either.. for im meeting mr bear
get wat i mean?
What comes around, goes around?
One day, i will receive the same treatment like cheryl.. or shld i sae i hav already went through it b4?
lol
Friends, friends, friends
Who are the one true to you?
It's hard to say, hard to tell...
Like what I've always said... friends are just like passengers...
They board the bus at stop 1 and alight at the next one...
Those who are still on on board does not = to be the true friends..
They are just hanging around.. Sometimes you feel that they are like a stranger to you... N you don't know what are they here for..
Oppsss.. sort of got carried away by my emotions...
tata
all i wanna do is find a way back into love 9:24:00 PM
