Friday, April 28, 2006
There's nothing much for me to blog actually.
That's why my post is short! lol
This is the second week of school.
So far, so good.
Don't like certain people in class.
Especially ppl who don't do work.
I got this classmate who disappear after the First Day of school.
Well he's back for lesson now.
The damn thing is he got no contribution at all lo.
What the hell?
I will make sure his peer evaluation suffers.
Strong disagree!!!! all the way till week 16. unlesss he can show tt he did some work of stuff...
Braces, braces, braces !!!!
That's why my post is short! lol
This is the second week of school.
So far, so good.
Don't like certain people in class.
Especially ppl who don't do work.
I got this classmate who disappear after the First Day of school.
Well he's back for lesson now.
The damn thing is he got no contribution at all lo.
What the hell?
I will make sure his peer evaluation suffers.
Strong disagree!!!! all the way till week 16. unlesss he can show tt he did some work of stuff...
Braces, braces, braces !!!!
all i wanna do is find a way back into love 8:23:00 AM
