Thursday, March 09, 2006
What must I do to make you trust me?
Tell me and I will get it done.
e feeling of being single is so power lei... > tis is written by me... 2 yrs ago....
How true is this statement? To a certain extent.
> Free from worries
> Need not report my location to anyone
> blah
> blah blah
People, don't get mistaken for what I said. It's just a random thought of mine and nothing more.
Bear, I hate that you are giving me cold shoulders. You din wan to tok to me. You give excuses like you are tired. I can understand that you are tired and I don't want to ask much. I miss all the fun and loving time I have with you. I love you.
all i wanna do is find a way back into love 10:30:00 PM
