MYSELF
ryl
20 going 21
entering auntie-hood in another 9 or 10 years

TAG

LINKS
ANgIe
ALfreD
Arif
Bertie
CaNdY
Cat
celesbian
cI-mOn
cHeRyL
Daryl
haMburgEr
I n U
JAsLiN
Jerlene
JUn yOu
KeE jiA min
Keli
Kexin
MaZzY
Mei tIng
Melly
Mr Bear
m0m0
Pei Shan
ROC
WAn tEnG
XiaO we|
YAn n|
Yi jUn|
YonG LeE


CREDITS
Designer: LGM
Codings: Manikka
Images: 1 2 3 4
Brushes: 1 2
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Went to Chinatown just now to check out for my Bangkok Trip. . . . yippie! Heeee.... Cheryl said that I was not excited.... I'm! It's just that I'm too tired to show that... heee... At the same time, I'm also sad! Why?

Answer: $$ left in bank account... But at least it did not exceed my budget... My budget is below 500 for air ticket, tax and hotel... We took a 3 D 2 N free & easy tour with extension for 2 nights.... $379 for everything. Sounds good? Hmm it might not sounds good to some of you.. It can be as low as $332 if i take tiger airways... But we felt that Jetasia is better... in terms for the timing for the flight.... yep.... sort of plan where to go already.. just waiting for cheryl to sort it out nicely to show it to claire and xin hui. claire, are you excited? heee i read yr blog.. Guess it must be very exciting for you cause first time take plane!

Hurray !! shall upload pics soon ~~



all i wanna do is find a way back into love 9:22:00 PM