Friday, March 31, 2006
Last Entry for the month!
It has been good week.
All the disagreements had been settled. :)
Isn't it a happy ending for all?
Bear got his psp to keep him company.
I got my friends and stuff to keep me company.
Life is great!
Went to watch District 13 with bear.
It's a french movie.
Quite nice.
I don't like action movie, so when I say it's nice, it gonna be nice.
I thought I could only get to see nice fighting scene is jackie's chan movie.
But District 13 proves me wrong
The actions and movements r superb!
Despite being very tired and not having enough sleep, bear bear make an effort to watch movie with me.
I was very reluctant at first, cos I din noe District 13 was nice.
Thanks bear. :)
Bear wil be in camp during weekend.
*sianz*
I was so blur can? I thought he got early book out.
Haaa but no... That's why he get to book out yst.
Can't meet him today, cos I have a date with cheryl.
Another darling of mine.
Hee she said that she enjoyed going out with me though I was never on time!
I promise I will try to be on time today, k?
The trave agency called again!
Haaa shall go down tml k?
At the same time, I can boook for the genting trip.
:)
Looking forward to it!
N yesh kickboxing!
haaaa in a super goood moood!!!
all i wanna do is find a way back into love 10:45:00 AM
