Friday, March 03, 2006
Had fun today. Will post some pictures to make my entry looks more interesting. Went to k song today! It was fun. But the atmosphere is a bit not right. It supposed to be an outing for 4. But it turned out to be an outing for pair. How come? I don't know. Tried to create the right atmosphere, but Candy tink both of us failed to do so. :(Hmmm rather sad. Everyone was happy taking pictures with one another. But look, there's this hp which only take picture with this particular one person an not everyone. How would those people feel? I'm not trying to pick a fight. But just trying to say how I feel.
Yes 93.9 _ Yin Yue Ri Ji > Couples get to know each other better when they fight. I guessd this applies to friendship as well.
Message 4 Maz,
You do come to my blog ya? So how are you doing? Hope that everything is well for you. :) Take care.
all i wanna do is find a way back into love 10:56:00 PM
