Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Finally Back to Blog.Today is Wednesday. I'm supposed to go to work today. But because of someone, I did not go for work. Come to think of it now, it is very stupid of me not going to work. It's not as if we are meeting each other in the morning. After all, we will only be meeting after my tution. I planned to wake up early in the morning to meet you, BUT when i asked you what's the plan for tml.... You said you most probably know what we are going to do.... Watch movies... Depends on what time i'm going to come over after the tution...
That's it... I got nothing to say... Even if I were to go over, we would be doing nothing... You do your own stuff... While i watch tv.... If only... If... I should have go for work.. I can also save the trouble for my sis as well....
Why people hate it when it comes to break up?
Cos they are not unable to face the fact that they are single again
Cos they would be lonely.... Most of the time couples would be spending time together
Cos they just want a partner so that they won't feel lonely
Cos they are too used to each other
Or they simply love their partner too much....
What is your reason then?
For me, :X hmmm it's a secret...
all i wanna do is find a way back into love 9:36:00 AM
