MYSELF
ryl
20 going 21
entering auntie-hood in another 9 or 10 years

TAG

LINKS
ANgIe
ALfreD
Arif
Bertie
CaNdY
Cat
celesbian
cI-mOn
cHeRyL
Daryl
haMburgEr
I n U
JAsLiN
Jerlene
JUn yOu
KeE jiA min
Keli
Kexin
MaZzY
Mei tIng
Melly
Mr Bear
m0m0
Pei Shan
ROC
WAn tEnG
XiaO we|
YAn n|
Yi jUn|
YonG LeE


CREDITS
Designer: LGM
Codings: Manikka
Images: 1 2 3 4
Brushes: 1 2
Friday, February 24, 2006
It's another boring day at school.
Went to Mac at Lucky Plaza to buy breakfast for jas, claire and myself.
Yum.... Yum.....
Finally got my tution fees...
Banked it into my Account Already...

Heard more and more stuff about that NYP scandal. I really pitied that girl. In case, you guys don't know, her name is Tammy.

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/tammy/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_11245069/opt_/fpt_/c_/hlv_t

I feel so disgusted by this website. How could they make use of this to earn money? I can't believe that they are doing these on the products to sell it. I heard from my friends that Tammy's parents had disowned her. Of course, I can't blame her parents. But that is something she did not want to happen as well right? Expel from school, parents doesn't want her anymore... God knows if her boy friend still wants her. Most importantly, the whole of Singpapore knows about it. The video has been passed around in my school as well. -_-''' Just hope that the matter will come to an end soon.


Anyway I'm happy cos my bear is back ! Hurray!

He bought a Guess perfume and a handphone strap (with our names on it :D ) for me.

this perfume comes with a free bag. :)
Image hosting by Photobucket


the metal part is a bit dented... wondering whether i shld change... but it doesn't really matters.. lol
Image hosting by Photobucket



thankz Bear. muackz

e Collection my Bear bought. Look at the red box. It is call Louis 13. The bottle is made of crystal and it has got its own index no. hmm tt cost 1,704 SGD. -_-""' My bear bought it for his mum.
Image hosting by Photobucket



all i wanna do is find a way back into love 12:34:00 PM