MYSELF
ryl
20 going 21
entering auntie-hood in another 9 or 10 years

TAG

LINKS
ANgIe
ALfreD
Arif
Bertie
CaNdY
Cat
celesbian
cI-mOn
cHeRyL
Daryl
haMburgEr
I n U
JAsLiN
Jerlene
JUn yOu
KeE jiA min
Keli
Kexin
MaZzY
Mei tIng
Melly
Mr Bear
m0m0
Pei Shan
ROC
WAn tEnG
XiaO we|
YAn n|
Yi jUn|
YonG LeE


CREDITS
Designer: LGM
Codings: Manikka
Images: 1 2 3 4
Brushes: 1 2
Friday, February 10, 2006
How does it feel like when your friend does not put in any effort for the friendship? You always said that if you never come school, we would have the thinking that you overslept... And you would ask why we can't think that it is because you are sick? But look what happen today? We called you so many times... Look at the number of miss call you have? I was so worried when I received the email saying that module selection closes at 2 instead of 4.30pm. Do you know that? I keep calling you and I smsed you.

No reply from you.

Starhub ban my outgoing calls.. I was like so Desperate.... for a phone to call da jie.. since you never picked up after so many times.. I borrowed phone from my classmate to call wei jie to ask him to go to your admin and check whether you have did the selection. Luckily, you did. I felt so relieve. If not you would have to stick to the default set by the school. Why can't it be me & jaslin worried for you? Do you think only wei jie and candy would bother about you? If you think it in that way, then you are wrong! Wei jie & candy are more to enduring your attitude. As for me & jas, we do flare at times. But we did it for the same thing as wei jie and candy. It's just that we are not able to hide that anger in us.

We did so much things for you, yet we did not see any of your efforts in it. I called you so many times not to just ask about kickboxing. I want to know if you were alright at the same time. You would have call us back if you overslept. But you didn't. Maybe you are afraid we were angry. But by not relpying or call us back, it won't helps either.

Why must I say then you know we care for you? We just hope you would change. You were so different from semester 1. Why? Why? If we like tell you face to face, you would get piss. But if we never say it out, you would never know. I know you love us and you do feel bad. But I'm really tired of you saying sorry after you showed us attitudes. You shouldn't have done that in the first place, isn't it?

You might be unhappy after you see this entry. All I want is to let you know how I feel. Do not attempt to pretend that you have never see this entry. I hope to see that nice and bubbly 'you' again.



all i wanna do is find a way back into love 10:38:00 PM