Friday, January 13, 2006
It's the weekend again.... Well time flies... I will start my year3 in April... It's like I have just finished my 'O's only.... lol.. I have no idea what I am going to do after i graduate? Get a job or go Uni? If I can get into one, I would probably continue my studies... It seems a bit hard though.... Lol... Start my own business with F4... not attitude gang... I think just the girls will be more than enough...Went for my new tution assignment today. The boy was rather quiet, unlike Jermine who is so talkative! lol... The boy's home was quiet as well... And I'm teaching him in the living room... His father will come over occasionally to see what we are doing.... The most interesting I found out is that... The door... It has got 6 locks... OMG !! 6 !!! 3 for the gate and 3 for the door.. -_-''' If it's my place, I will pee in my pants if I got the need to go toilet... haaa Then when I went over to Jermine's place... She just could not talking for a minute !! lol
Thoughts : People would not be grateful to you even though you give them a helping hand. Instead they turn againist you. I always thought it's a good to help others. You turn to us when you need help. When we need help to you, you took your hand away from us. Just by this example, it shows me something. This is a cruel society like it always has been. When you are facing difficulities... Those 'true friends' stand far away from you.....
all i wanna do is find a way back into love 11:22:00 PM
