Wednesday, December 28, 2005
It was a bad day for me. The workshop could have end earlier. At least in my opinion, I think that should be the way. Plus we stayed back for nothing. Perhaps i was under too much pressure? Izzit becos of that? Gals, if i din talk very nicely to you, I'm sorry.When I am at home, there were no peace. Naggings from my mum was terrible. Went to cheryl's place for dinner, I felt some family warmth there. She was very closed to her mum. Maybe my mum wants to train me to be very independent, therefore I don't feel close to her. There are lots of things my mum don't do. But I really hoped that she could do something like that. Perhaps she showed her love the wrong way?
Sometimes I just feel so stress being in this home. Where can I go ?
all i wanna do is find a way back into love 8:35:00 PM
