Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Had a terrible day in school today. Shouldn't have come to school, should have just clear my leave. -_-''' This facilitator is not very flexible and she is mean. Hello, you think it's so easy to do a nice and flawless website within a day? It's not even a day. From 9 to 2.. 4 hours ? Be glad that all of us can come out with something. At least I can link up. ok ? Not Criticizing how much we have done and stuff. argh.I am not going for next web multi lesson. I will come to school at 4 to take the UT, then go to the chalet with you guys !!! Hoooray !!
Heee... Saw something funni yst. I saw this NS guy wearing no. 3 with a lady hand bag. Okie. I understand that you are trying to be nice to your girl friend. But i don't see a reason why you can't use your hand to take it? You got to carry it on your shoulder. It looks damn funny. Plus he already can't take out his wallet to scan his card, he is still carrying the bag ?!??!?! nothing to say. haha lolx. it's just a comment. :)
GTG~~ bye lolx
all i wanna do is find a way back into love 3:55:00 PM
