MYSELF
ryl
20 going 21
entering auntie-hood in another 9 or 10 years

TAG

LINKS
ANgIe
ALfreD
Arif
Bertie
CaNdY
Cat
celesbian
cI-mOn
cHeRyL
Daryl
haMburgEr
I n U
JAsLiN
Jerlene
JUn yOu
KeE jiA min
Keli
Kexin
MaZzY
Mei tIng
Melly
Mr Bear
m0m0
Pei Shan
ROC
WAn tEnG
XiaO we|
YAn n|
Yi jUn|
YonG LeE


CREDITS
Designer: LGM
Codings: Manikka
Images: 1 2 3 4
Brushes: 1 2
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
finally get to blog !! hmm was having connection problems last nite... :)

Mr Bear came and look for me... went home wif me then sent me to sengkang for tution. Aren't I lucky? He's so sweet. :P


Specially for you, my dear ( wahaha *blushing* )
Don't get brain washed by your friends, alright? They are just jealous that you have a girlfriend,ya? ;) Don't listento their bull shit that I am going to leave you and all those blah blah shit. Remember how we got together? It wasn't easy right? So what makes you think that I would give up so easily? ;)
Let's not give up so easily ya? 5 years seems long... but if you have someone to go through that with you, it's not long at all. ya? We shall go through that together. Let me see... It's another 4Yrs 11Mths 27 Days / 1822 Days to ORD. We can make it, right ?
I know what you are worrying about. It applies to all the guys who has a girlfriend. Unless they don't want their gal and they have been waiting to use NS as an excuse for breakup. I know you are not. I'm still waiting for the new ring. :)
Remember what your friends told you? If you have a girlfriend, spend more time with her. Don't sleep too much. This is the only advice you can listen to. wahaha im a devil. i dont want you to go find zhou gong but me. nothing else and its just me, me and me !!!
muackz. love you =P



all i wanna do is find a way back into love 10:24:00 AM