MYSELF
ryl
20 going 21
entering auntie-hood in another 9 or 10 years

TAG

LINKS
ANgIe
ALfreD
Arif
Bertie
CaNdY
Cat
celesbian
cI-mOn
cHeRyL
Daryl
haMburgEr
I n U
JAsLiN
Jerlene
JUn yOu
KeE jiA min
Keli
Kexin
MaZzY
Mei tIng
Melly
Mr Bear
m0m0
Pei Shan
ROC
WAn tEnG
XiaO we|
YAn n|
Yi jUn|
YonG LeE


CREDITS
Designer: LGM
Codings: Manikka
Images: 1 2 3 4
Brushes: 1 2
Thursday, June 03, 2004
monday 31/05/04

hmmm gappy came n find me aft his check up.. Hmmm I left class early today to mit gappy to get the spec manual for the amk cadets…. Gosh tis ppl.. nvr even bother to call me up and ask abt it… well haha wish them luck for their spec cos… aft tt went his house cos he nid to take his dinner and we simply got no idea where to go… aft dinner, he went to take a short nap n left me in the living room to do my rj… strange I was not mad at him!! Hmm not my usual self…. So wake him up to hand in my rj.. n yeah b4 I forgot.. my understanding test for cognitive skills result came out… n yes it was B !!! horray!! Izzit suppose to spell in this way ? who cares…. In e end I took cab home cos gap was 2 lazy to send me home…

Tuesday 01/06/04

Today was a slack day in class… all I do was blog, games, blog n games !! me n ah chong decide to slack n leave e works to e rest… we onli pretend to find a script n do role play… in name it’s call role play… haha in actual fact it was jus reading out from e script… how bored arh… plus our presentation was very skimpy as well… points which r supposed to b there was not there… quiz did badly as well… guess I jus play too much.. oh ya rush to hq for a stupid spec briefing… suppose 2 start at 1930 but in e end it onli start abt an hour lata.. waste my cab fare sia…. I was so hungry throughout e meeting.. hmm today e theme colour was black n I wear this shirt which I haven’t been touching it since monkey yrs ago?? Oh man… tired n tired… immediately aft completing my rj, I went 2 sleep… “oink oink “

Wednesday 02/06/04

Oh yeah!! We hav this so called gathering over at grace’s house... it was a bit bored la.. we jus eat... aft eating we practically got nothing much to do.... i nearly fall asleep n i guess i did.. haiz.. got those kenna bluff de feelings... but stil alrite la simon and grace's sis sang for us.. joyce & grace ?? hmmm jus lyk fred 2 sis.... in e end, we mangaged to run away at 4... slack at lgs wif me gang.... shortly which i headed home... daryl went to mit up wif his parents movies.. kin chong, wan teng, jaslin and simon went ps.... tt's all... book in in e nite to amoy quee.. so tired.. didn't manged to study for my test at all... cos could not concentrate... sianz





all i wanna do is find a way back into love 9:50:00 AM